Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Mission

I wanted to try woodworking as a hobby, and after a lot of searching on the web for a school that would be good for me I came across The Center For Furniture Craftsmanship. Since I'm a full time student at City College of San Francisco I am starting with the 2 week Basic Woodworking Workshop, something I can easily fit into my summer break, and plan on using this blog to share the experience.  My 2 week workshop isn't until the end of July so until then I will share with you what I read, watch, and whatever else I pick up along the way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for checking out the blog! Come and swing by the Satterlee building some time next week and say hi. Also, I suggest holding off on buying any more tools until you get up here. It's really easy to find great tools in Maine, and some of the items on our tool list were a bit unnecessary.